The Van Zant Resource Group can assist your organization in assessing appropriate levels of compensation for your employees. VRG partners with our clients to develop salary administration programs and structures that provide management with necessary tools, systems and information to effectively communicate and manage employee pay.
Our team of experienced consultants has worked closely with our clients to establish and/or review pay practices, assess compensation competitiveness to market and geographic specific parameters, develop job descriptions, job families and career pathing systems, and design or update existing pay ranges, policies and tools.
We can also assist you in determining the appropriate compensation and performance management philosophy for your organization to ensure your pay practices are aligned to your business needs, initiatives, and human resources strategies.
Our services are tailored to your specific needs and may include:
- Job Description development, review, and evaluation
- FLSA status review: Exempt/Non-exempt
- Market-based surveys of base salary, incentives, and total pay
- Compensation programs, structures, and tools
- Pay for performance systems
- Impact analyses
- Policies and procedures
- Implementation strategies, communications, and training